All our dental procedures are performed using strict infection control measures to prevent the spread of diseases and infections.
These includes, but not limited to:
- Wearing disposable gloves and changing them between each patient.
- Wearing face masks to prevent microorganisms form entering or leaving through the mouth and nose.
- Wearing protective eyeglasses.
- We use the most effective system available to assure the sterility of our instruments
- Meticulously wiping down the treatment room before and after each patient with disinfectant solution.
- Using disposable products when available to reduce the chances of cross-contamination.
- Carefully discarding all disposables to minimize human contact.
Each member of our professional team is committed to rigorously follow above precautions to ensure your protection from bacterial and viral infections such as Tuberculosis, AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis and Common cold. You can be assured of your protection during your visit at our office.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK US FOR A TOUR OF OUR STERILIZATION AREA DURING YOUR VISIT AT OUR OFFICE.