We appreciate that you have selected our office. Please, take a few minutes to read the following information and complete the New Patient Form
What To Expect During Your First Visit
Prior To Your First Visit
In order to provide the best care possible to our patients, we require that new patients undergo a comprehensive dental and periodontal examination at the time of their first visit. Future procedures performed in our office are based upon this examination. During that
initial visit you will receive the following:
- complete head, neck and TMJ examination
- screening for oral cancer
- dental radiographs (when indicated and as needed)
- digital photography for dental analysis
- complete periodontal examination evaluating the teeth and soft tissue that support them
This examination allows us to identify specific problems and develop a treatment plan for you. The results of the examination will be discussed with you at the end of the visit, detailing the treatment plan, along with recommendations and estimated fees.
- If you have models/radiographs from a previous dental office that are less than three years old, we would appreciate you contacting that office and bringing them with you. It will make your comprehensive exam easier and more efficient.
- New Patient Form is available online. Please print and fill out this form regarding your medical and dental history. You can bring this form with you to your appointment.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your appointment in order for our receptionist to complete your registration.
- Children under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their first visit.
- If there is any specific condition of concern in your past medical history, please contact our office before your first appointment. Patients with certain medical conditions might require pre-medication with antibiotics to prevent bacterial endocarditis.